Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yet More on Narina Films

Hum-de-hum... yes indeed. Well, actually, the dress Susan wore for Caspian's coronation was red & yellow, and in the farewell scene, Lucy's dress was green (which is a cool color) but it is a very interesting concept...

Okay, this does have something to do with the Narnia films; DISNEY IS LEAVING WALDEN MEDIA ON VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still undecided if this is a good or a bad thing. On the one hand, Disney, I think had something to do with a *few* things I didn't care for in the movie *cough*the kiss *cough* , but on the other hand, they are good for publicity... on another note, Walden is now looking for another partner to help with VotDT, and the most likely candidate is FOX!!!!!!!! AH!! Now, I know this was more the director's fault than Fox's, but they horribly, irrevocably, most disastrously messed up another fantasy movie that was based on a book that I really liked. (Sorry for the run on sentence) Dare I mention it's name? Do you know what I am talking about? The so called:

ERAGON


I mean, sheesh!! Can you mess up the story anymore!! I'm not going to get started on that right now. Back on topic. Not sure what to think of it.... Any thoughts or opinions?

No comments: