Thursday, December 18, 2008

In respose to the previous post, and thoughts on Narnia.

I don't think there's any plot spoilers... no, there's not really.

No way!! That's odd... I didn't realize! There's so much in that movie that goes unrecognized. For instance, did you notice that, in the farewell scene, Tilda Swinton (Who played the White Witch in LWW) could be seen as a centaur? I thoughts that was neat.

This is kind of a side note, but here it is anyway. I figured out that all of the Pevensies can be paired with each other and have similarities! hm, I'm not sure if that sounds right. I'll try it this way. All the Pevensie children have strong character similarities with each other however you put them! And when you make one pair, the other has like the opposite similarity. Let me elaborate:

Peter & Susan: The older, responsible, slightly headstrong two. Leaving Edmund & Lucy: The younger, more imaginative.

Peter & Edmund: The boys (obviously). Leaving Susan & Lucy: The girls (clearly)

Peter & Lucy: The blond, (that's how I pictured them, at least) more outgoing, carefree two. Leaving: Susan & Edmund: The dark haired, (Again, at least, how I pictured them) more reserved, "thinkers".

Anyway, I don't think that'll make sense to anyone but myself. Oh well. Cheerios!

No comments: